Starting from today, you can only receive 15000 welcome Aeroplan miles (it was 25000 miles before) when you get the AmEx AeroplanPlus Gold Card. Considering you still need to pay the annual fee for the first year, I totally not recommend this card. If you like Aeroplan Miles, you should apply the AmEx Gold Rewards Card or TD/CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card.
Basic Information about American Express AeroplanPlus Gold Card:
- Annual fee $120
- Earn 1 Aeroplan Mile for every $1 in Card purchases up to $10,000
- Accelerate your earn rate to 1.25 Aeroplan Miles for every additional $1 in Card purchases over $10,000 annually
- Earn Aeroplan Miles faster with two free Supplementary Cards – a $100 value ($50 for each additional Supplementary Cards)
- You’ll also earn additional miles at Aeroplan Partners when you also provide your Aeroplan Number or present your Aeroplan
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit on Purchases