Expiry: Oct 30, 2015
The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card is offering 50,000 sign up bonus (normally only 25,000 miles) Aeroplan miles before Oct 30, 2015:
- Welcome Bonus1 of 25,000 Aeroplan Miles upon first purchase
- Get another 25,000 Aeroplan Miles when you spend $1,000 on your Card within the first 90 days of Account approval.
The annual fee is $399, and it cannot be waived with this offer. You can earn 1.5 Aeroplan mile for every $1 spent on gas, grocery, drug store, Air Canada purchases (excluding Air Canada Vacation packages), and earn 1.25 Aeroplan mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
Besides, you can also receive some Air Canada benefits, including:
- 1st checked bag free on Air Canada flights (primary cardholder only)
- Receive 4 Maple Leaf Lounge one-time guest passes per calendar year
- Receive 1 annual 50% discount on companion tickets for eligible business class fares on Air Canada flights
- Concierge service
- Priority Check-In and Priority Boarding
The benefits associated with this card can cover the $399 annual fee if you use them wisely. Not to mention the 50,000 welcome Aeroplan miles. From my point of view, the 50,000 Aeroplan miles are worth more than $700.